TikiCrawler

Medical Licenses Delayed?

7 posts in this topic

I think this is old news but I'm just learning about it this morning. It seems like the medical licenses that were meant to be distributed in September have been delayed a month. I guess this has a chain reaction that not only could stall out the 2017 crop but also leaves those that are chosen to receive licenses scrambling to meet zoning requirements. Does anyone know how long this is expected to delay the overall program?

You are correct, they have now pushed back the window for licenses being awarded to November.  It is hard to say exactly how this is going to affect things, but it will surely push the ability to open by the September 2018 deadline extremely hard for every piece of this puzzle.

1 person likes this

I'm really sorry to hear that but thanks for confirming. I've waited this long, I guess I can wait a little longer. 

The sad part there are many out there that can't...

2 people like this

16 hours ago, OhioCannabis said:

The sad part there are many out there that can't...

Yeah, I'm hoping my uncle isn't one of those. 

Why is Ohio taking so long to get their sh*t together? If the "people making these decisions" had family members that desperately needed this medication, I'm pretty certain that things would have already been done! 

Because now sadly it's in the hands of the Ohio politicians and Big Pharma....