TikiCrawler

Colleges Willing to Test Cannabis

5 posts in this topic

I was reading an article this morning about how an unnamed Ohio college has volunteered to quality test marijuana. Since the name of the college has not been released, I'm assuming that information is scarce, but does anyone know if it's just the one college that has volunteered so far? I know that there is concern that a shortage of cooperating laboratories could delay the whole program. 

You are correct, at this time only 1 college has stepped forward to be a part of the Ohio Medical Marijuana program.  They have not released the name because of NDA's but that will be coming out in a few weeks.  Once it is known we will post it here!

1 person likes this

Thanks for the update! I'm hoping more universities step forward to lessen any risk of delay. 

The Commerce Dept. has said they will open up testing to private labs if no universities step up.  So hopefully one way or another we will have this problem taken care of.

1 person likes this

On 8/11/2017 at 11:50 AM, OhioCannabis said:

The Commerce Dept. has said they will open up testing to private labs if no universities step up.  So hopefully one way or another we will have this problem taken care of.

I missed that - thanks for letting me know! Yeah, I feel like this has so much inertia behind it but at the same time (from an outsider's perspective) it's moving so slowly.