It’s a day of eating and socializing, perfect for marijuana. Whether you are hosting or enjoying, you are bound to have a belly full of fun by the end of the night. These recipes will help you wrap up the night (or make those leftovers taste better)
Better-than-the-first-time mashed potatoes and gravy
There’s always mashed potatoes left over. Make them taste even better by adding some creamy cannabis gravy. Sure, it’s just gravy, but when you follow this recipe, you’ll soon realize it is liquid weed.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 tbsp fresh sage
- 2 large onions
- 1/3 cup of flour
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 6 tbsp cannabutter
- Leftover mashed potatoes
To make it, simply:
- Melt cannabutter over medium heat then sauté your onions for ten minutes
- Add sage and rosemary, cook for ten minutes
- Whisk in flour for one to two minutes
- Whisk in stock and bring it to a boil.
- Keep stirring until it thickens.
- Pour over mashed potatoes
You now have a tasty gravy to add to leftover potatoes, turkey, or frankly, anything you want.